COVID Safety Protocol for In-Person Attendance
Meeting In-Person & Online
CBMG now offers a hybrid model for attendance at our weekly practice – you can either join us in-person or remotely via Zoom every week, unless announced otherwise (on certain Sundays we may meet online-only – please watch out for weekly announcements).
For those attending in-person, please adhere to the following COVID safety protocols. And please note that we may update these protocols at any point at the discretion of the CBMG’s Board and/or to be in compliance with any new mandates.
Vaccination Proof Required for In-Person Attendance
- In-person attendees must be vaccinated with the primary series as well as at least one booster shot of COVID-19 vaccines
- Proof of vaccination is required before you attend in-person for the first time:
- Please bring your vaccination card (or a photo of it) and show it to our volunteers before entering the building for the first time
- Alternatively, you may email email@example.com to set up a private Zoom meeting to show your proof of vaccination ahead of time (we can also accommodate FaceTime calls or WhatsApp video chat)
- Masks are optional, except that high-quality masks are required if…
- You were exposed to COVID fewer than 10 days ago, or
- You tested positive for COVID fewer than 10 days ago but have since tested negative
- Disposable face masks (and hand sanitizer) will be provided
- During meditation, cushions will be placed six feet apart if there is enough room to do so
- However, maintaining social distancing during group discussions and other activities can be challenging. We respectfully ask all participants to please be mindful of others’ comfort levels in this matter and honor their wishes for social distancing, if any
Do Not Attend In-Person, If…
- You do not feel well, or
- You tested positive for COVID fewer than 10 days ago and are still testing positive
Join us remotely via Zoom instead! We will continue to offer the online option for all our meetings.
When / Where / How?
- For meeting details and how to join us, please check out the “How To Join” page.
- Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org