In order to continue to exercise cautions and to ensure the safety of all our members, we are extending our online group practice until further notice.
We remain hopeful that we will be meeting in-person again before long. Sign-up to receive our weekly newsletter to get the latest updates.
How to join us online:
via Zoom: Visit https://zoom.us/j/727507599 (video + audio)
by Phone: 312-626-6799 / Meeting ID: 727507599# (audio only)
If Zoom is new to you, watch this video on how to join a Zoom meeting.
May all beings be safe, healthy, and at peace.
Meditation Mini-Retreat (ONLINE only)
April 23 @ 3:15 pm - 5:30 pm CDT
3:15 PM: Zoom link opens
3:30 PM: Slow Moving Meditation – to help settle our body & mind
3:50 PM: Sitting Meditation
4:25 PM: Walking Meditation
~4:45 PM: Sitting Meditation
~5:10 PM: Self-Massage
~5:30 PM: Adjourn
You may join any or all segments of the evening.
- Check that your internet and audio/video is working beforehand
- Wear comfortable and loose clothing
- Find as quiet a place as possible; while also be understanding of each other should kids/pets, etc. make noise in the background! (we’ll use the “mute” function judiciously)
- If using a meditation cushion or bench, make sure to also have support under your knees – not too hard and not too soft (e.g., rest round cushion on top of a larger square cushion or folded towels/blankets, etc.)
- If using a chair, sit on a sturdy & comfortable chair where the thighs can be parallel with the floor
- Once you join via Zoom, you may want to switch to Gallery view to get the best visual experience
Beginners welcome. No cost to attend. Donations welcome. Your generosity will support the continual operations and growth of this group, including the cost of our monthly rent and Meetup subscription fees.
We also meet on other Sundays with slightly different programs – see our event listing for details.